I confess . . .
- I love corned beef and cabbage. But there's a certain someone in my house that shall remain nameless, that doesn't like it. So I don't get to enjoy its tastiness. What a shame.
- Landon's been gone for another work trip/conference and I am so glad he is finally home again!
- I don't like alcohol in any form: wine/beer/champagne. I just don't.
- I've never actually tried beer. I've been to a beer making factory [fun fact of the day] and the smell just turns me off.
- It'd be awesome to have a few chickens one day, though, I really don't like chickens. I just want them for their eggs :)
- For some reason, I've always thought that today would be the best day to have a birthday. If I could have picked my own birthday, it would've been March 17. If your birthday is today you are sooo cool, I'm jealous, and of course, Happy Birthday!
- I keep thinking of things I could get to fill Oliver and Emerson's Easter baskets - but refrain from actually getting them.
- Most days I'm ready for Landon to be done with his PhD.
- The weekly rotation of meals I fix for dinner is on a short repeat no longer, I've finally found some more simple meals to add in to it.
- The boys weren't in bed until after 10 o'clock last night and I cannot wait for nap time to get here.
- Sunshine, cool light breezes, green grass, and blue skies has my heart going pitter patter.
- Holidays are motivators for me to do a specific craft with the littles - shamrocks and rainbows it is!
- As much as I've flown in my life, I really hate it.
- Potty training makes me crazy sometimes.
And that's all I've got for today. I'd love to hear some things you're bursting to share, here in the comments or at the link up with Jess.