The more I write out little gifts, the more I see them and find them in the every day. It's become something I love doing - writing these gifts out and looking for them in the mundane. For this week, here's my little list of blessings...
242. birthday gift shopping for the hubs
243. the fresh light colors that come in Spring
244. brothers reading books together
245. stickers with bunnies, lambs, frogs, and flowers
246. finding a deal on baby food [12 jars for $3!]
247. walks in the sunshine
248. when your baby finally falls asleep in his own bed
249. a week of staying dry [for Emerson]
250. hearing, "what I can do net [next]?" from Emerson when I'm fixing dinner.
251. green grass
252. rain drops falling outside my window
253. sitting outside in the sunshine, watching two little people run around and make blueberry pie
254. toothy grins
255. a glimpse of what is to come
256. wind whispering around me
257. planning visits to see family
258. ticking things off a to-do list
That's where I'll stop for today. What are some blessings in your life right now?