Wednesday, March 16, 2016

little gifts [259 - 276]

This week has been full of fun and exciting things for us as well as the ho hum of every day life. It's becoming more natural for me to see the little gifts that are in each of these moments, both good and bad. So I'm just going to keep on keeping on ...


259. puffy white clouds spotting the blue sky

260. green grass sprouting from the brown earth

261. raindrops splattering on the pavement

262. watching a rolly polly bug with Emerson

263. Oliver falling asleep in his bed - by himself [please, Jesus, let it continue!]

264. reading a scripture verse of God's promise to us

265. finding the perfect little Easter story book

266. coffee with almond milk and chocolate sold by the gallon

267. soft tissues

268. baking cupcakes

269. a Puff stuck on Oliver's check

270. catching Emerson feeding his buddy butter [pretend butter to a stuffed bear], and saying, "I just takin care my buddy."

271. little toddler hands eager to help put the dishes away

272. answered prayer of storms passing over us

273. fun packages arriving on my doorstep

274. two boys I get to squish and squeeze all the day long

275. seeing eight tiny teeth when Oliver grins

276. colorful pastels


What are some of the little gifts in your life lately?




2 comments:

Linsley said...

I am just now seeing your Little Gifts post and LOVE it! What a great way to find gratitude in the small things! Happy Wednesday!

Jessica (The Newly) said...

Always love these posts! They are such good reminders for me to be more thankful for the many blessings in my life:)