Thursday, April 21, 2016

cha - cha - cha - changes

Okay, here it is. Some big news. Or rather, some little news. Change is coming - soon! I feel like there have been [and will be] a lot of changes going on around me lately, and this space just can't seem to escape it. I've mentioned a few times before about how I was thinking about making some changes to this little blog space of my. The time has come to finally make those changes. So don't be surprised if you come back tomorrow or the day after and this space has a whole new look and name. That's right. I said new name! This is something I have been thinking about for a looong while now and now just seems the perfect time to actually make the change and get this space to what I really want it to be. So be on the look out for that! New look! New name! Same me!

Also, don't forget that in the next few days I'm going to be sharing an awesome review and hosting a giveaway! It's going to be soooo good. You aren't going to want to miss it! Seriously though. These next few days are going to be super exciting around these parts.

If I stick around here for too much longer I'm going to spill the beans in all of my excitement for what is to come. So I will see you tomorrow!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it all! So exciting! :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I LOVE the new blog name and I can't wait to see your review and giveaway!! Have a fantastic weekend!

Amy said...

LOVE THE NEW NAME! I'm not yelling...I just really love it! :) Can't wait to see what you have in store. I've been considering some changes, too...