Tuesday, April 19, 2016

goals for this season

Every once in a while I like to think about things I would like to do, some goals if you will. I'm not one for setting New Year's resolutions and all, but once every few months or so I seem to have a little list of goals. I think it's healthy to have a few goals set for myself. There are a few I've been thinking of lately and thought I should just go ahead and share them - maybe the sharing part will help me actually do them.

found here

Anyhow, these are my goals for this season:

- write and send one card a week to a friend

- become a small group leader for college girls

- go on a date with my hubby

And that's it. I figure, if I keep it simple, it'll be more doable, right? Right. I'll let you know in about a month how I've kept up with my goals.

What are some goals that you have right now?

Also, be on the look out for a super fun post and giveaway! You won't want to miss it! It's going to be amazing and you'll love it. Promise!! Keep your eyes open, it's coming soon and I just can't wait!




3 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't currently have any goals, but I should probably make some! Other than sticking to our budget and surviving daily life with the girls :p

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I often get too overzealous and set crazy unattainable goals for myself that I never accomplish, so I love that your list is so realistic! And yay for date night!!

Amy said...

These goals are great! I should give myself some goals!

Yay for date night!