Monday, April 4, 2016

little gifts [277 - 300]

It's been a while since I've written down some of the little blessings around me and I couldn't think of a better way to start this week. In the weeks it's been since last writing the little gifts down, I've noticed what a difference it makes in my outlook and days. So, hopefully too long won't go by before doing another one of these posts.

source unknown

277. freshly washed hair

278. the quiet minutes/hours when the boys are sleeping

279. hearing Emerson read books in his room before dozing off to sleep

280. Easter egg hunts in the back yard

281. a splash of deep orange across the sky at dusk

283. warm cookies, fresh from the oven

284. Benadryl

285. rain storms

286. green grass

287. laying on the floor and reading books with Emerson

288. playing Hungry Hippos during Oliver's nap time

289. two trips to the store with just the babe in tow

290. running in the rain

291. morning hugs after a good night of sleep

292. stain remover

293. ripe red strawberries

294. a slow start to the morning

295. two littles holding hands with each other - because they're scared of a storm

296. warm pajamas

297. water colors filling a blank piece of paper

298. God's guidance

299. a tiny hand tracing my face

300. birds pecking the ground for food


What are some of the blessings in your life right now?





2 comments:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

A tiny hand tracing your face - that is one of the best feelings in the world. Last night Olivia was rubbing my arm while I was rocking her to sleep and I was in heaven. I wish I could just capture those moments and save them because I know that I'm going to miss them so much when they're gone.

Amy said...

Thank you so much for always reminding me of what is important. I mean, I know what is important, but such small, mundane things that usually get overlooked are so special. Thanks for the reminder!