Hello! Even though it's only Tuesday, it feels like the week should already be over. That's probably not a good sign. But - today is a new day and the sun is even shining. Spring days are not far ahead and right now the munchkins are all napping. Hallelujah! There are so many things to be thankful for and so many little gifts, like . . .
301. clear skin
302. the soft sound of a pillow crinkling beneath your head
303. sun beams streaming though the windows at dawn
304. surprise kisses and hugs from Emerson
305. little hands climbing into my lap as I sit on the floor
306. answered prayers
307. tiny clothes to fold
308. the hum of the dishwasher
309. warm towels fresh from the dryer
310. being attacked with big, open mouth, slobbery kisses
311. making a pig family out of play dough
312. scotch tape to piece together torn pages
313. a God who hears
314. brooms to sweep up the after math of meals
315. a stranger holding the door open for you
316. coloring page after page of 'robox' [Emerson speak for robot].
317. a babe on my hip
318. your neighbor mowing your front lawn for you
319. finding more ways to save on your grocery bill
320. tissues to wipe away the tears
321. Emerson asking me to hold him, "hold you, Mama."
322. winning a prize
- - - - - - - - - - -
What are some of the little blessings in your life today?