Monday, April 18, 2016

little gifts [323 - 341]

Hello! Today is a fresh new day with all the promises of Spring and a day full of goodness. I thought I'd start today with a few little gifts, so here we go . . .

original source unknown


323. little toddler hands turning the pages in his story Bible, searching for that one page

324. fine white sand slipping through my fingers

325. the warmth of the sun on my arms

326. glow in the dark pacis

327. quiet afternoons

328. Emerson napping on the couch

329. slipping between clean sheets on a freshly made bed

330. playing with Oliver while big brother sleeps

331. finding a hermit crab bath toy in my night stand drawer

332. grocery shopping with Landon sans little ones

333. sipping a dairy free mocha

334. walks after dinner

335. chips and salsa

336. fluffy muffins and fruit

337. cuddles on the couch with a pitiful little nugget

338. thoughtful gifts of Mickey soap and Mickey Mouse cups

339. bags full from purging my closet

340. soft little arms hugging my neck

341. watching Oliver peek out the window for the first time on his very own


What are some of the gifts in your life right now?






2 comments:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Walks after dinner are my very favorite right now! We have been going almost every night because our weather has been perfection!

Amy said...

Chips & salsa...yum!