Wednesday, May 4, 2016

currently [and a winner!]

It's been a while since I've shared what I'm up to. Not that it's usually all that exciting, but I like to be able to look back and see what I have in fact been up to so here were are.

original source unknown

Currently I am . . .  

drinking // coffee with caramel almond milk creamer - yum and yum. Also, ice water. Always.

eating // dairy free chocolate chip cookies. And they are every bit as good as dairy filled ones. 

reading // I just finished reading "I Said Yes: My Story of Heartbreak, Redemption, and True Love" by Emily Maynard Johnson and I haven't picked a new book to read quite yet.
learning // the art of pretty handwriting/calligraphy. 

planning // on making some cookies to take to an annual picnic for Landon's department tomorrow

wishing // the weather would stay nice and pretty or cold - just make up your mind, Weather! :) 

wearing // long sleeve t-shirts and jeans. And also slippers. Always. This never seems to change much. 

praying // for our health and my sister's family as they are going through a lot of changes right now. 

enjoying // quiet mornings with just the boys and me. Bee's been sick this week so we've been left to our own devices and I love it! 

looking forward to // going to the beach this summer [even if it may be a few months away!].


What are some of the things you're up to these days?



Oh! And I have some very exciting news for you! The winner for the $50 gift card to PinkBlush is . . .


Laura Ozinga 


Congratulations, Laura! You have 24 hours to claim your prize, email me at: hannaheener@gmail.com so I can get your gift card to you. Thank you to all who participated, it was so much fun! Even if you didn't win, you should still check out PinkBlush, they have the cutest clothes and I love them all. I seriously wish I could just get one of everything from them! 





4 comments:

Courtney said...

Our beach vacay isn't until the end of August but I'm already super excited for it as well!! :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Oh, so neat that you're learning hand lettering and calligraphy. I would love to do that. I recently bought some calligraphy markers but I clearly need some training so I know how to use them properly!

Amy said...

How neat that you are learning calligraphy. I'd love to do that! Is it difficult?

We are having pretty much the same weather. How do we dress oirselvrdw, let alone the boys? Haha!

Hope everything is okay with your sister & family!

Vanessa said...

Yay for beach vacations!!! And did you like Emily Maynard's book?! Not that I read anything other than blogs (haha)...but that sounds like something up my alley!