Monday, May 2, 2016

little gifts [357 - 369]

Happy Monday to you! Our weekend has been a pretty dreary one and Monday has not brought much cheer with it. I figured the perfect way to start the week would be to share a few little gifts ...because in the process it alway lifts my spirits and I'm in need of some of that. So here we go...


357. Oliver sleeping through the night!

358. a little shopping trip with my little boys

359. a surprise day off

360. a robin's nest and pretty blue eggs

361. online grocery shopping

362. health insurance

363. no waiting at the ER

364. no negative/positive results [I always confuse the two]

365. building plans for what's to come

366. a new hobby

367. handwritten notes in the mail

368. nap time

369. cool, misty weather


- - - - -

What are some of the little gifts in your life right now?


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $50 gift card to PinkBlush if you haven't already; it ends tomorrow morning! The winner will be announced on Wednesday!





4 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those are all great gifts! XOXO Enjoy your week!

Amy said...

Yay Oliver! Is he consistently sleeping through the night??

Everything okay health wise again??

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Yay for Oliver sleeping through the night!! I know that's an important one!

Leslie @ This is For Keeps said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! And surprise days off are always welcome - I wish I had some of those!