Happy Monday to you! Our weekend has been a pretty dreary one and Monday has not brought much cheer with it. I figured the perfect way to start the week would be to share a few little gifts ...because in the process it alway lifts my spirits and I'm in need of some of that. So here we go...
357. Oliver sleeping through the night!
358. a little shopping trip with my little boys
359. a surprise day off
360. a robin's nest and pretty blue eggs
361. online grocery shopping
362. health insurance
363. no waiting at the ER
364. no negative/positive results [I always confuse the two]
365. building plans for what's to come
366. a new hobby
367. handwritten notes in the mail
368. nap time
369. cool, misty weather
- - - - -
What are some of the little gifts in your life right now?
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $50 gift card to PinkBlush if you haven't already; it ends tomorrow morning! The winner will be announced on Wednesday!