Monday, May 9, 2016

little gifts [370 - 385]

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely and rest-filled weekend. We stayed around the house, ran a few errands, and didn't do too much else. It was wonderful and I loved it. Sunday morning Landon surprised me with muffins - he'd stayed up later than me on Saturday night to make them for breakfast. He jokes that I never would have known if Oliver hadn't woken up. In reality, I still didn't know until breakfast. I wondered where he was the night before, but figured he had more work to do and that's why he was staying up late. Lucky me! Anyhow, it was a nice little weekend and now we're back at the usual shenanigans.

found here


What better way to start the week than with some little gifts?

370. muffins for breakfast!

371. extra cuddles from Oliver

372. a family walk in the gray afternoon

373. dandelion wishes dancing through the air

374. a robin's blue eggs

375. two little boys sleeping in until 7:20 and 7:50

376. soft yarn pulling gently though my fingers

377. putting cards in the mail box

378. a tiny hand patting my shoulder

379. green leaves swaying in the breeze

380. overcast days

381. polkadot pitchers

382. freshly cut grass

383. a blanket wrapped sung against you

384. tiny pebbles hidden away as treasure

385. a flip flop dangling off your foot


What are some of the little gifts in your life right now?




1 comment:

Amy said...

Muffins = yum! I just love your little gifts post!