Monday, May 23, 2016

little gifts [405 - 424]

Hello, friends and Happy Monday! Hopefully you all had a lovely weekends filled with family, fun, and rest. I'm starting my week bright and early and sharing a few little gifts in my life.



405. the humm of the dryer as I fall asleep

406. sitting outside in the afternoon shade

407. green grass tickling my hands and legs

408. the sun still shining after the boys are in bed

409. pats on my shoulder by a tiny, dimply hand

410. long summer days to come

411. fresh blueberries popping in my mouth

412. Landon fixing dinner

413. watching Emerson's little foot kick a soccer ball

414. hope for the day

415. poking Oliver's belly and getting big baby giggles in return

416. an unexpected nap in the middle of the afternoon

417. kisses from Emerson, while he puts me sleep

418. being covered with a blanket by the hands of my three year old

419. reading the same book 12 times in a row

420. "it a E for me!" as Emerson recognizes the letter "E" on a shirt

421. crock pot meals

422. little legs dangling over the edge of a chair, kicking the air, watching their shadow

423. a gentle breeze waving my skirt around my legs

424. tiny green sprouts bursting from the ground



What are some of the little gifts in your life today?




2 comments:

Amy said...

Sunshine & blue skies! Hope your weekend was great!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Reading the same book 12 times in a row??? Wow that is crazy. I love crock pot meals and need more.