Wednesday, June 15, 2016

little gifts [460 - 477]

Typically I save my little gifts for Mondays, but since this is the first time I've been able to sit down and write this week, I decided to do that post now.

original source unknown


460. a sleeping Oliver on my chest

461. squeals of joy when Emerson is hit with the refreshing cold of the sprinkler

462. soft cotton blankets

463. a cool breeze kissing your skin on a hot muggy afternoon

464. rain pouring down from the heavy skies

465. cuddling with Emerson during a morning thunder storm

466. tiny kitties poking their heads out to play

467. celebrating one year of life for Oliver

468. cupcake crumbs and frosting spread across tiny hands and face

469. a chubby bullfrog visiting the library story time

470. Emerson's mouth wide open and dark eyes staring in wonder at critters only before seen in books

471. sitting round a fire pit on a dark summer night

472. a fan cooling the summer heat

473. Emerson's hair wet from sweat from playing and running outside

474. tiny baby booty in the air when he sleeps

475. toasty English muffins with butter sneaking into the nooks and crannies

476. being chased by a nugget with a larger than him super soaker

477. a giggle escaping Oliver's dreams while he sleeps



What are some of the little gifts in your life right now?



1 comment:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I miss having a sleeping baby on my chest so much! I still rock Olivia each night before bed, but she never falls asleep until I put her in her crib. :o(