It seems like it's been forever since I've shared some confessions and I have a few things on my mind, so here we go.
I confess . . .
- Oliver is officially weaned and I love it! Maybe I kind of sort of miss nursing him before bed - but not really. It's nice be done. Especially considering the boy has 16 teeth.
- even though Oliver is no longer nursing, I feel like I'm cheating if I eat something with dairy in it. Cheating on what, I'm not sure, but after being dairy free for about 10 months I'm reluctant to start eating dairy again.
- life without dairy isn't all that bad and as much as I loved pizza before, it doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore. I'm sure that won't last long.
- I've wanted to get a little tattoo on my foot for about a decade. But I don't have one. And I'll probably never get one. But I really want one.
- as much as I hate wearing shorts, they are all I've worn this summer. All the better for chasing littles around in I suppose.
- I feel like I'm supposed to do something with my eyebrows, but I never know what to do with them. How do you use eyebrow makeup? Is that a thing? I feel like I should know, but I don't.
- Zebra cakes are delicious.
- while washing dishes isn't my favorite chore, I'd rather wash them than put them away.
- the afternoons lately have been filled with sewing projects and I'm having sew much fun with it [see what I did there? ;].
- I finally got blackout curtains the other day for the boys' rooms. I'm just praying that they work and help the boys sleep past the deadly hour of 5:30. Please.
- this week I've been babysitting a 6 month old. Eeesh. I'm glad it's only for one week and that tomorrow is Friday.
- the other night I started looked at some furniture for our future house [even though we're not moving for basically a year].
Linking up here.