Monday, July 25, 2016

little gifts [569 - 584]

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are off to a great start to your week. It's Monday so I'm just going to get straight to the little gifts in my right now.


569. walking into the nursery to see Oliver attempting to climb out of the arms holding him and over the rocking chair she's sitting in to reach me

570. finding a breathing pattern as my feet find themselves running

571. a solo trip to the grocery store

572. Oliver falling asleep in his bed, even after dosing off in the car

573. super gule for leather laces

574. hair wet and stuck to little boy's brow and neck from running wild in the field

575. summer clammy feet and skin hugging tight to mine

576. grin spread wide across baby boy's face as he walks with me

577. baby boy's tiny feet pat-patter-pit-patting on the cement as he holds tight my fingers to walk

578. blocks colorfully sprinkled across the floor

579. warm, sticky, heat kissing my skin

580. the color of watermelon on my toes

581. long lazy days

582. tiny hands helping clean the toys up

583. celebrating each toy baby brother puts into the bin

584. baby brother's arms and hands waving wildly in the air after dumping a block in the bag



What are some of the gifts in your life right now?


 

No comments: