I confess . . .
- I've been getting up early each morning and have been loving the quiet time before the boys [Landon included] wake up.
- on the rare occasion Landon wakes up early too, it throws me off and I feel like I don't get to enjoy that "me time".
- three is a hard age.
- after a little more than two decades of wearing glasses and contacts [that makes me sound old!] I am going to see if I can get Lasik! I am so excited about this possibility and am praying I'm eligible and that I can have it done.
- assuming [and hoping!] I can actually have Lasik, I'm terrified of the actual surgery!
- my first few sales for my shop made my day! I'm so excited to see where this little shop goes - hopefully far!
- while at the doctor the other day to see about some skin tags [ugh], I asked him about a little varicose vein I have. He said if I were his wife he'd send me to the vein specialist and they'd tell me to wear compression socks and then maybe do a few other things if that doesn't help. Well, I wasn't about to make a special trip to the specialist if a doctor told me compression socks would be the first step. So I ordered some special socks hoping they will help.
- after ordering my special socks, I saw some compression sleeves and decided those would be better. So I ordered some, then some more due to wrong sizes and shipping address! At this point I'm pretty sure I've placed three or four orders for one item! yikes. Lots of returns to do.
- I'm kind of excited to get the compression sleeves. Does that make me old?
- I'm over short weather and Summer. Bring on the jeans, Fall days, and festivities.
- my hair has kind of gone wild recently. I feel like having babies
That's all for today :) Happy Thursday!