Wednesday, August 3, 2016

family pictures at the beach

One night while we were at the beach I thought I'd be brave and try to get some family pictures. After a day filled with sun and fun it made for two sleepy and not necessarily agreeable little ones. But we tried. 

I absolutely adore this picture of these two. 



Maybe not a framer, but so very representative of our family - especially Oliver with the hair! haha. that boy... 




You'd never guess this picture was taken during a moment of discipline, would you? ;)





Because babies at the beach are my favorite.



Oh how I love this sweet family of mine! Now, the question is: how long will it take me to print out some of these pictures and get them put up around our house? Before Christmas? Before the Spring? After we move? haha :) 

And this wraps up all of my beach pictures. Thanks for indulging me :) 






4 comments:

Leslie @ This is For Keeps said...

Gorgeous photos! Love them all!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

These are all so sweet! There's just something about family beach pictures that make me so happy!

Amy said...

These are so sweet!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Oh these are all so so sweet! I'm terrible about actually printing photos too... I can just never find the time!