Wednesday, August 17, 2016

little gifts [617 - 633]

I can't let the week go by without a little gifts post, so here we go...


617. opening my shop this week

618. getting my first orders

619. late summer days

620. the first day of school starting with me at home with just my boys

621. the hope of seeing clearly without aid soon

622. cutting, ironing, and sewing new fabric

623. a solo shopping trip to Joann's

624. GeGe and Poppy visiting over the weekend

625. exploring a new park

626. the wrinkles in Oliver's nose when he smiles big

627. all 16 teeth that show so clearly in Oliver's big toothy grin

628. a stick and a piece of grass from my favorite three year old

629. hugs around my legs while fixing dinner

630. a diaper containing everything it should

631. Oliver's little arm finding its way around my neck and resting there. all the time.

632.  spaghetti sprinkled in baby soft hair

633. the bunny clock


What are some of the gifts in your life this week?


2 comments:

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Definitely so much to be thankful for!!!

Ashley Brickner said...

Love these posts!