Monday, August 22, 2016
little gifts [634 - 644]
634. chilly morning air
635. eating popsicles in the backyard
636. tricycle riding on the sidewalk
637. littler brother chasing after big brother
638. hot oatmeal
639. hearing baby squeals from Oliver while he plays in his crib
640. summer sun warming our evening at the park
641. a new ironing board cover
642. morning sunlight streaming in through the windows
643. while rounding the corner while out walking, going past the path to the park - watching Oliver reach his arms out to the way to the park and listen to his cries of "pa! pa!" as we walk past.
644. open windows on a sunny afternoon
And we'll stop there for now since I have a little nugget [or two] who is ready to start the day :) What are some of the gifts in your life right now?