Monday, August 15, 2016

Little Honey Buns

I mentioned a week or so ago that I had some big news to share with you all. Well, today is the day I can finally tell you all about my news that I have been waiting so very long to share with you. Over the past few months I've been working on a big project - my brand new Etsy Shop - 

That's right, I have opened a shop! I couldn't be more excited about my shop and the work I have been doing over the past few months. I am thrilled to finally be sharing this with you all.

Right now I have a few diaper clutches stocked and will gradually be adding more diaper clutches in fun new prints to choose from. You guys, the coming soon prints are swoon worthy and just the cutest. I'm so stinking excited for them! Eventually burp clothes and a few other items will be added as well, but for now it's diaper clutches. If there's anything you'd like to see in my shop, I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas, this is after all for you!

Here's a little peek of what's in the shop right now . . .


For a complete look at what's stocked, be sure to check the shop.

These diaper clutches fit a few diapers, a case of wipes, hand sanitizer, and a little tube of diaper cream if needed. It's perfect for when you're on the go or it's great to have ready in your diaper bag for the times you don't want to fool with the giant diaper bag while wrangling a squirmy baby or toddler and just need to change a diaper. It's great for just grabbing and throwing in your purse if you just have a few errands to run and don't want to tote around the whole diaper bag.


These make the perfect gift for baby showers. They're great for a brand new mama or a mama with lots of littles to chase around. I love them and am so excited to be sharing them with you all!


I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for letting me share this fun news with you all!



5 comments:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Congratulations, Hannah! This is wonderful! I will be sure to pass the word along for you!

Amy said...

Congrats, Hannah! I love the name of your shop & your style! I'm so proud of you!

Sarah said...

Super cute!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Yay for opening your own shop. I love your ideas and would love to get something for my nephew or even my girls. Love your designs!

Leslie @ This is For Keeps said...

Congrats! I love these diaper clutches. If I find myself in need of one for baby #2, I will most definitely be placing an order with you!