Tuesday, September 6, 2016

three things I can't live without

So, I thought it would be fun to join Andrea and share three things that I "can't live without." Obviously I could live without these things, but man is life better with them :) I decided to have fun and go the lighthearted route too, so yeah. Three things that I couldn't live without . . .

slippers. I love them so. If I'm at home, you will find me wearing slippers around the house. Summer or Winter, slippers will be on my feet. I wear them with socks and without socks. When we travel, I pack slippers. I've had my fair share of slippers, but these are by far my favorite. My feet are happy in slippers.


jeans. If I could, I would wear jeans every.single.day. I've worn them on the hottest of days and on the coldest of days. If I know I'm going to be spending most of my days inside, I'll wear jeans. Even on the very hottest of days, though if I know I'll be outside I'll usually change into shorts or something a little cooler. The other day we went shopping at the Gap Clearance store and I got jeans for $1.99. Once I found a pair that fit, I searched the rack for every single pair of jeans that was my size, and bought them all. I mean, a pair of brand new Gap jeans for $1.99?! I will take them all.


mascarra. Oh man. This is one of those things that as long as I have a little swab of mascara on my eyes I feel good and ready and prepared. I feel awake and somewhat put together. It also makes me look awake. I have the very lightest eyelashes, especially next to my dark hair, so I use the blackest of black and never go a morning without at least putting that on. Except for the past week and a half-ish because of my eyes. It's killing me not to wear any and I've never looked so forward to wearing mascara again. I've also never looked so sickly without being actually sick. It's amazing the difference it makes.



Anyhow, there you have it. The three things that I couldn't live without. :) Linking up here!



4 comments:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Gap jeans for $1.99?!?!?!?! You lucky girl! I would have snatched up every single pair in my size!

Courtney said...

That is my favorite mascara too!

And yeah, I'm a total jeans girl!

Amy said...

I love jeans! I can't wait to wear them all the time...hopefully soon! Seriously, a $1.99!?!?!

Sarah said...

Where on earth is a Gap clearance store?! Great deal!