So on this gray day, with a little drizzle outside, and a cup of hot tea, I'm just going to pretend that we're on a little coffee date and share the things swimming round my head these days . . .
- being a mama is hard work. Taking care of little people, the house, the meals, and all the other things day in and day out is both wonderful and exhausting. I need a break. If only this were a real coffee date and I was actually getting a break.
- sweater weather is my absolute favorite and I'm so glad it's finally here.
- Christmas traditions are so important to me. We've been doing one thing for Christmas every year since we were married, but now that we have a family of our own, I really want to change the way we do things and start traditions of our own at home. There's something special about waking up in your own bed on Christmas morning and running out to the twinkly tree you've danced around for the last month to finally get to open those presents and spend a leisurely day at home with the ones you love the most. If we could only all see it this way. I think it's high time we change the way we do Christmas and I need to start really praying about it so others in my life will see it that way too ;)
- Target is killing it. Oh my goodness. Basically everything in there calls to me and begs for me to bring it home. I don't. But oh how I want to.
- One day, I really want to host Thanksgiving. Really, really, really.
And the bunny is about to light up in Emerson's room, signaling it's time to wake up, even though he's already awake, so I best get a start on the day. Thanks for our coffee date. We'll have to do it again soon.
.... what would you share on our coffee date?