738. little legs running fast to kick a ball
739. watching Emerson listen to his coaches
740. arms wrapped tight around my legs while fixing dinner
741. getting a giant bag full of clothes for the boys
742. watching Daniel Tiger with a sick little nugget curled against my chest
743. a little wagon, pulled behind a little boy, filled with little pumpkins
744. exploring a new pumpkin patch
745. a Thomas train and a blue plow truck, held tight in tiny hands. all day long.
746. new friendships
747. a solo grocery shopping trip
748. cleaning closets out
749. weekend visits with GeGe and Poppy
750. brothers riding a little four-wheeler together
751. Oliver putting a book in my lap, and then turning around to scoot his little booty into my lap to read together
What gifts are in your life this week?