Happy Tuesday, friends! Today we're missing out our our regularly scheduled programming due to two sick little boys, but I'm determined to make the most of it and still doing something fun. To get me off to the right start I'm sharing some little gifts . . .
752. Oliver crawling over to sit beside me and then putting his little arm around my neck. all. the. time.
753. intentional [slobbery, snot-filled, open mouth] kisses from Oliver, right on the lips
754. Emerson hiding behind the couch and covering his eyes while I read the part about the big bad mouse in "The Gruffalo's Child"
755. pumpkin cheerios
756. fresh sheets
757. the babe in hoods and hats with little ears
758. watching Emerson pick all the books at the library
759. playing outside
760. candle flickering in the evening hours
761. misty mornings on the soccer field
762. pumpkins on the porch
763. mums of all the colors
764. new dinner ideas
765. making a new pumpkin recipe
766. being noticed when you don't show up at church two weeks in a row
767. slow mornings
768. eating breakfast in pajamas
These are the little gifts that carry me through each day. What are some of the little gifts in your life this week?