Tuesday, October 18, 2016

little gifts [752 - 768]

Happy Tuesday, friends! Today we're missing out our our regularly scheduled programming due to two sick little boys, but I'm determined to make the most of it and still doing something fun. To get me off to the right start I'm sharing some little gifts . . .


752. Oliver crawling over to sit beside me and then putting his little arm around my neck. all. the. time.

753. intentional [slobbery, snot-filled, open mouth] kisses from Oliver, right on the lips

754. Emerson hiding behind the couch and covering his eyes while I read the part about the big bad mouse in "The Gruffalo's Child"

755. pumpkin cheerios

756. fresh sheets

757. the babe in hoods and hats with little ears

758. watching Emerson pick all the books at the library

759. playing outside

760. candle flickering in the evening hours

761. misty mornings on the soccer field

762. pumpkins on the porch

763. mums of all the colors

764. new dinner ideas

765. making a new pumpkin recipe

766. being noticed when you don't show up at church two weeks in a row

767. slow mornings

768. eating breakfast in pajamas


These are the little gifts that carry me through each day. What are some of the little gifts in your life this week?



4 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Fresh sheets are the very best! :) Although new pumpkin recipes are pretty good too!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

eating anything in pajamas is always good to me! breakfast or dinner. haha. i love a good misty morning as well.

Amy said...

We just put fresh sheets on the bed. the best! Hope everyone is feeling better! We've had a case of strep & an ear infection. First time for both. :(

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Those mums are gorgeous! And I so want to try the pumpkin cheerios, but my store is always sold out!