Thursday, November 17, 2016

six on thursday ?

Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week has been great! Lots of blah life type stuff has been going on around these parts so mine has been less than stellar, but I figured it was high time for a little something nothing post about a few somewhat random things to bring some cheer into my life, and hopefully yours. You're welcome 😆

Also, thank you for listening the past few posts to my not so happy stories. I'm been a sad plaid lately and it helped to get that out there. I don't like to sugar coat everything and I like to keep things as real as possible around here, so thank you for letting me share and for your sweet thoughts and encouraging words. It has meant so much to me! I love you, friends! But I am tired of feeling blah and decided I needed to bring some happy into my days again, so a little bit of this and that is what's on the agenda for today!

First, pajamas. I love them. Every year it seems as though I need a new pair of them. I don't usually indulge, but oh my goodness, this year I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to. I feel like pajamas need to fit just right in order to be truly comfy and right now the ones I have just aren't cutting it. I happened to stumble across these cuties and fell in love. I'm hoping I'll be able to find them and score a great deal on them when I go shopping on Black Friday with my sister and then Santa can bring them to me for Christmas ;) 


Second, leggings. About a month or so ago I bought my first ever pair of leggings [I know, I know... they're practically out of style and I'm just now joining the legging train....] and you guys, they are absolutely the most comfortable thing I own! Though, I'm sure you already know that, and are all like, "I know, Hannah. That's why I wear them all the day long every single day!" I saw this pair at Target and figured for $10 I'd try them out. I never do that, but I had a weak moment and a gift card and so I bought them. And now I want them all. And also, I think that's why I'm liking the above pjs so much. They're just so comfy and I feel like my booty isn't too huge that I can actually wear them! Just bein' honest 😉


Third, socks. Socks make my heart happy and my toes dance. I love them. So much. If you've been around here for long, you probably know that well. I especially love the good kind of socks. Which means, the non-boring kind. Give me colors and prints and patterns! Accessorize with socks! Match and coordinate outfits with socks [don't we all do that?]! I prefer ankle socks and knee high socks. During the fall months I like the ankle socks and in the winter months I practically live in knee high socks, but will occasionally settle for the ankle kind, if they're cute enough 😉 Since I'm an avid sock wearer, I tend to wear them out kind of quickly, especially my favorite ones. I noticed one morning while digging through my socks that my selection was quite low, which made me remember that I've had to throw quite a few pairs out due to holes [poor poor sad little socks :( Anyhow, the next day I was at Target getting our Kix and tissues and other such necessities and I saw these socks. I mean, milk and cookies?! Basically I needed them so the joined us in the cart and even made it past the, "we're not buying this" pile that I always hand the cashier [itstheonlywaywecanshop]. Also, while I was looking for those adorable milk and cookie socks online just now, I saw these. I mean  😍 ... I need them!  [givemeallthesocks!] 



Fourth, planners. I love a good planner. The past few Christmases I've been given a nice Erin Condren planner. While thinking about asking for one again this year, I decided to go a different route instead. But then, the other day while I was looking for something in Michael's, I stumbled across their planners, and oh my goodness. They're all so cute! It's basically just like the Erin Condren planners, but cheaper. Good quality, colorful pages, tabs, options of vertical or horizontal layouts. Just a whole lot cheaper. The one disadvantage is that you can't personalize these planners like with others, but that's the only big difference, and since I never really cared about that part too much, it doesn't matter to me. They have so many fun options, this one is just one of them! 


Fifth, Plum Paper. Speaking of planners, I saw this one from Plum Paper and thought it would be fun to give it a try this year. One of the things that intrigued me to give it a try [I mean, ask for one for Christmas] was that it has optional add on sections! Like a meal planning section, a work out routine section [if you're into that kind of thing ;], party planning, house cleaning, note pages, to do check lists... all of the extra things you could think of. I was drawn to the meal planning section and thought it would be kind of neat to try something like that out since I'm always planning our meals anyway. I'm curious to see how it is [if I do in fact get the planner for Christmas ;]. Another perk about the Plum Paper planner is that even if you choose to get add ons, it's still cheaper than the infamous Erin Condren planner [unless you get all of them, but then you're also getting a lot more bang for your buck which is nice]. 


Sixth, emojis. Also, when did Blogger make emojis an option?!!? I'm in loove! It's basically the best because I love emojis so. Not enough to make an emoji the word of the year... but you know. It's pretty great. 

I'll stop there for today. Thanks for listening to my random. It felt good to get that out 😊



SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Those PJ pants are so stinking cute! I might have to put those on my list for Santa, too! ;o) I'm glad to hear that you're trying to put a little bit of happy into your life since you've been struggling a little bit lately. It's good to have you back!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Those woodland creature socks! What a find in a woman's size, not just little girls. I'' gonna need some of those!