Monday, January 30, 2017

little gifts [962 - 976]

Hello and Happy Monday, friends! I hope your weekend was filled with all the good and nice things. Mine was pretty good. Anyhow, I thought I'd start this week with some little gifts . . .


962. snowflakes falling silently

963. balloons floating round the house

964. blue skies

965. watching Emerson give a dog a treat

966. tiny hands and arms reached out in excitement

967. blankets and beanbags

968. cleaning out the basement

969. grocery shopping all alone

970. visits from family

971. Emerson picking out a toy and using his birthday money to get it

972. a tiny tiny climbing into my lap to read

973. building tower after tower

974. baskets of laundry waiting to be folded - and put away

975. finding amazing surprise deals at the store

976. a new day


I'm so thankful for all of these little things, how about you?




2 comments:

Amy said...

Watching the snow fall is just so magical. I could go for some more blue skies. We haven't seen nearly enough of them lately.

Susannah said...

<3<3<3 I love that you do these lists! It's great to be reminded to find wonder in the little things!