It's been a minute since I've shared some of the little gifts in my life and I've missed it. While I still see the little gifts, it's different when I take the time to write them down. So here we go, on to sharing a few little gifts . . .
977. non-chipped or peeling finger nails
978. fresh from the dryer socks hugging my toes
979. two little boys, playing contently side by side
980. music playing through the house
981. Peppa Pig that allows me to fix meals in peace - for 10 minutes at least
982. a report from the Nursery that Oliver smiled for them
983. getting Oliver into the specialist ASAP
984. friends bringing boxes to the house
985. being kicked out of the house with the boys for showings and inspections
986. crock pot meals
987. unexpected outings with the family
988. the hubby bringing a cupcake home for me at the end of a long day
989. stacking books high in boxes
990. boxes packed and labeled, piling higher and higher
991. boys eating their dinners and not crying or screaming for something else
992. Spring colors
993. gray rainy days
994. little friends playing the morning away
995. bath time with two happy boys and no tears
996. celebrating new babies and their mamas
997. friendship with the girl and her little ones who live five minutes away
998. listening to Oliver "reading" "Dooby Dooby Moo"
999. being led around the house by a tiny hand pulling me by my finger this way and that
1000. - gifts that have blessed me deeper than I can say - one thousand of them in all
One thousand gifts. Some of the very best little gifts I've been given. It feels like a milestone to be here, counting one thousand little gifts in my life. It feels like I've done something great. Counting these little gifts makes my heart thankful so many ways. Even though I've counted up to one thousand, I feel like I'm just getting started.
What are some of the little gifts in your life?